Full Time Psychiatry Job , GA
A top-notchprivate facility located in southern Georgia is actively interviewing for General Psychiatry & Addiction Psychiatry positions.This is one of the largest behavioral health systems in South Georgia, allowing patients to transition between levels of care.
- Monday-Friday Schedule with Limited call disruption allowing for the ultimate life/work balance
- Partial Hospitalization and Intensive Outpatient environments with a variety of patient diagnoses including substance use disorders.
- The facility offers a full continuum of programs for adults with psychiatric and chemical dependency treatment issues.
- Treatment programs combine biopsychosocial therapy with the 12-step recovery philosophy.
- Fully staffed medical services support office AND fantastic administrative support
- 1:8 weekend call
Compensation & Benefits:
- Above Market Benefits Package
- Malpractice Coverage
- 401k with Employer Matching
- Sign-On Bonus & Relocation Assistance
- CME Allowance
- Generous Student Loan Reimbursement
- Paid Time Off
- Allowance for Dues, Publication Subscriptions, License Fees
Located in GA just 60 miles from the Florida state line, northeast of Tallahassee. The city is known as the ?city of southern living?. The community is family-oriented with good schools, beautiful surroundings, warm climate, and friendly people. There is easy access to nearby shopping, recreation, entertainment, the Atlantic coast and beaches of the Gulf coast as well as Atlanta just a couple of hours north.
Contact: Neal Fenster
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.