Full Time Psychiatry Job Phoenix, AZ
- A large multi-specialty faculty practice group
- Inpatient Attending Psychiatrist
- The facility is currently renovated and opened April 2019
- The ideal candidate must enjoy working with hospitalized, seriously mentally ill patients.
- Caseload is 10-11 patients and duties include collaboration with a psychiatric nurse practitioner and teaching of rotating medical students, with faculty appointment available to the Creighton University School of Medicine in Phoenix.
- This is a full-time position with all benefits, including four weeks of paid time off, one week of CME (with an annual CME allowance of $4,000), ten paid holidays, retirement plan and employer paid malpractice coverage.
- Candidates must be Board certified or in the process of Board certification and must possess an Arizona medical license prior to beginning employment.
- Not-for-profit faculty practice plan owned and operated by physicians consisting of more than 400 providers who represent all the major medical and surgical specialties.
- Outstanding work environment, very competitive compensation plan/benefits package which is better than the average academic position!
- Opportunity to teach medical students and residents
- Full benefits package including medical, dental, pension plan that contributes 9%, and paid medical malpractice with tail coverage
Come and practice in Arizona's state capitol! With over 1.5 million people, this is a great location to call home. Residents enjoy most activities all year-round. It is known for its year-round sun and warm temperatures as well as the high-end spa resorts, amazing golf courses, and vibrant nightlife.
Contact: Neal Fenster
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.