Successful candidates will join one Rheumatologist in established multi-specialty group practice of over 75 providers.
- Clinic offers an in-house lab as well as in house infusion, lab draw station.
- Outpatient practice with hours M-F, no inpatient call, consults via phone only.
- Currently new patients have 3-4 months wait time.
- Employed position includes attractive base salary, production bonuses, signing bonus.
- Comprehensive benefits package to include malpractice, health, 401K pension plan, vacation/CME with expenses, relocation.
- Must be BC/BE; both experienced candidates and upcoming fellow grads encouraged to apply.
- Spanish speaking a plus.
- Visas accepted.
The Rio Grande Valley, one of the fastest growing areas in Texas, is a scenic cultural place where palm trees and citrus thrive. Famous for bird watching migration and known as Texas Tropical Playground, this community is located a short 40 minutes from South Padre Island. Enjoy year round semi-tropical weather, no state income tax/tort reform, low cost of living, great schools, affordable housing, golfing, hunting, birding, fishing, boating. The service area is vast and crosses international lines throughout Latin America.
Contact: Neal Fenster