Full Time Rheumatology Job FL
Successful candidate will join one Rheumatogist in well established multi-specialty group practice.
- Outpatient practice treats inflammatory Arthritis, rheumatoid Arthritis, psoriatic Arthritis, andylosing spondylitis, osteoarthritis, gout, autoimmune disorders,musculoskeletal disorders, fibromyalgia.
- Diagnostic and therapeutic intra-articular and soft tissue injections and aspirations performed.
- Position includes attractive base salary, production bonuses, partnership track.
- Comprehensive benefits package to include malpractice, health, disability, pension plan, vacation/CME with expenses, relocation.
- Must be BC/BE; both experienced candidates and upcoming fellow grads encouraged to apply.
- No state income tax.
This community offers a 500 bed full service hospital, excellent schools, recreational activities, oceanfront properties, and only one hour to Orlando.
Contact: Neal Fenster
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.