Full Time Ophthalmology Job IN
Private Ophthalmology practice in southern Indiana will be adding an Ophthalmologist and Partnerto their long-standing and highly respected team! This is a high volume surgical practice with state-of-the-art equipment/modalities that includelasers (YAG, Argon, SLT), Optos camera, and IOLMaster.
Highlights of this exceptional opportunity include:
- New pre-screened patients added daily from large referral network of optometrists
- Free-standing Surgery Center conveniently located tooffice
- Experienced and welcoming group ofOphthalmologists and support staff (all technicians COA certified)
- Leading, upper-tier compensation andbenefits
- Immediate partnership offering with no buy-in requirements
A large, friendly southwestern Indiana community offering family attractions, exciting nightlife and the education and culture of seven themed museums. Discover the offerings of the numerous restaurants, unique shops, cozy coffee spots, an urban area to take a walk and a great place to hear live music as you make this town your home.Enjoy weekend getaways to places like St. Louis, Louisville, Indianapolis and Nashville (all 3 hours or less drive)!!
For additional details, please contact:
Job ID#: PS-2003-84469
Contact: Neal Fenster
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.