Full Time Infectious Disease Job Erie, PA
Successful candidates will join one Infectious Diseases specialist in established busy hospital practice.
- Must be willing to split time doing 50% Infectious Diseases and 50% outpatient Internal Medicine.
- Current ID does inpatient rounds, works in Hep C clinic, participates in TB and HIV clinics for state and local agencies.
- Wound care also an option.
- Hospital is 235 bed independent community hospital providing care for 100,000 draw area.
- Employed position includes attractive base salary, production bonuses, signing bonus, residency stipend, $100K loan repayment assistance.
- Comprehensive benefits package to include malpractice, health, disability, life, dental, vision, 403B pension plan, vacation/CME with expenses, relocation.
- Must be BC/BE; both experienced candidates and upcoming fellow grads encouraged to apply.
- H1B visas accepted.
Crawford County is located within two hours of Pittsburgh, Buffalo and Cleveland. With a rich and diverse history, the picturesque downtown district is listed on the National Register of Historic places. Noted for outdoor recreation, Crawford County boasts six lakes, several state parks and woodlands that offer year-round recreation including hunting, fishing, skiing, power and sail boating. Dozens of local golf courses in the area take advantage the stunning hills and various landscapes. Allegheny College, a private liberal arts college, adds a significant cultural and educational facet to the community. With beautiful and varied residential neighborhoods, excellent public and private school systems and churches of most denominations, this is truly a great place to live and raise a family.
Contact: Neal Fenster
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.