Permanent ObGyn Job , FL
Join 4 OB/GYN's and 3 nurse practitioners in a hospital employed practice.
- Weekday call 1:5 / Weekend Call 1:8
- Family-centered maternity Care; Level I nursery.
- Advanced women's diagnostics, including 3-D digital mammography
- Two da Vinci robots (one dedicated specifically for GYN)
- Private ORs on labor & delivery floor; intimate 2:1 nursing ratio and very strong nursing care.
- Pediatric hospitalists (who are dedicated exclusively to the nursery) on staff.
- Guaranteed, competitive base salary plus RUVs and quality bonus. Sign-on bonus
- Full benefits; health, dental, vision, retirement and relocation allowance. Paid vacation, CME allowance and paid malpractice insurance.
- Serving a growing population of over 450k
Located along the Emerald Coast of northwest Florida, is a mid-sized city with a cool coastal lifestyle and a unique flair for the cultural arts. Growing service area of 450,000. No state income tax. High quality of life - low cost of living and superb educational opportunities. Enjoy year-round recreation ranging from Kayaking and Fishing to Music Festivals, Museums and the Symphony. Miles of Sugar-White Sand beaches and an Eclectic Downtown Scene.
Contact: Neal Fenster
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.