Full Time Hospitalist Job , MD
A daytime geriatric hospitalist position is newly available at a hospital in Maryland. They welcome IMs and FPs with a strong geriatric background. There are no procedures required, but someone who can do them would be a plus. You will work a 7 on and 7 off block schedule from 7 am to 7 pm. They are looking for someone comfortable with an academic environment teaching residents. This is job is primarily inpatient, however, there will be an occasional shift at a nearby skilled nursing facility to help prevent readmissions. They are looking for a team player. This is one big group where everyone gets along and helps each other out. H-1B visa holders are encouraged to apply.
This hospital-employed position offers more than $300k in potential annual earnings. You will receive RVU and quality bonuses. You will also receive medical benefits, 1 week of PTO, sign-on bonus, possible relocation assistance, CME allowance, and a retirement plan.
Come live and practice on the Eastern Shore of Maryland. This town is large enough to have plenty to do in the clean, well-kept downtown; and, you will be located only thirty minutes from both the Chesapeake Bay and Maryland's Atlantic beaches.
At CompHealth, we are experts at matching you with your just-right job. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our physicians and the healthcare communities they serve.
For inquiries about this opportunity, contact Eric Hetzendorfer at 954.837.2710 or send your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job number 2625142.
- More than $300K in earnings
- 7 on and 7 off block
- Spring/Summer 2021 start date preferred
- No ICU, codes, or procedures
- Must be comfortable with academics
- Commuters will be considered
- H-1B visas can be supported
- 2 hours to Baltimore or DC
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.