Full Time Internal Medicine Job , CA
A highly-respected organization in Los Angeles, California is looking to hire an additional physician for their PACE program. They are looking for an internal medicine, family medicine, geriatric fellowship trained, or palliative fellowship trained candidate. They prefer someone that has experience with older patients. The work schedule is Monday through Friday from 8:30 am to 5 pm. You will also have the opportunity for an academic appointment. Come join this wonderful team of dedicated PACE providers. If you do not currently hold a license in CA, CompHealth has a licensing team that can assist you with the process and application.
You will receive a competitive compensation package, bonuses, and relocation reimbursement. You will also be provided with life insurance, a CME stipend, a 401K with a three percent match, medical benefits with multiple plans, 20 days of vacation, 9 holidays, 7 sick days, and malpractice insurance with tail coverage.
Come live and practice in Los Angeles, CA. This is a great location with access to everything the 'City of Angels' has to offer.
We invite you to contact your personal CompHealth consultant and experience the reason we are consistently named 'Best in Staffing' by our clients and providers. We're experts at matching you with just-right primary care jobs.
If you are interested, please contact Roberta Margolis at 203.663.9335 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job #2627009.
- Seeking a physician for a well-established and growing PACE program
- See a low patient volume
- Geriatric fellowship, palliative care, primary care, or experience with older patients
- Korean speaking is a plus, not required
- Derive tremendous satisfaction from assisting a grateful patient base
- Schedule is Monday - Friday, 8:30 am to 5 pm
- Very infrequent phone call only
- Facility has superior reputation throughout Los Angeles
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.