Full Time Gastroenterology Job Killeen, TX
A hospital in Texas needs a general gastroenterologist to take over an established practice from a tenured GI. Come be the only hospital-employed GI. The incoming physician will work out of 1 hospital and work Monday through Friday with a call of 1:4. Work out of 1 hospital that has an endoscopy center equipped with the latest technology for diagnosis and treatment of digestive disorders. ERCP is welcomed, but not required. The ideal candidate will be someone who wants to build on and establish a robust practice at the hospital.
This hospital-employed position offers a base salary guarantee and wRVU bonuses. You will also receive relocation assistance, a commencement bonus, medical benefits, life insurance/disability, 21 days of PTO which includes holidays, 1 week of CME with a $3,000 stipend and $1,500 for licensing fees, a retirement plan, and malpractice coverage.
If you are interested, please call Josh Rees at 954.837.2633 or send your CV to email@example.com. Refer to job number 2627166.
- Relocation and commencement bonus
- Salary guarantee plus wRVUs
- Hospital-employed position
- General GI
- ERCP welcomed, but not required
- Call of 1:4
- Taking over an established practice from a tenured GI
- Endoscopy suite
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.