Full Time Pediatrics Job New Kent, VA
An Eastern Virginia hospital is seeking a physician trained in adolescent medicine or developmental pediatrics. This is a unique position where you will provide or oversee care for children, mostly adolescents, challenged by co-occurring medical and behavioral diagnoses. Work a Monday through Friday schedule from 9 am to 5 pm for a great work-life balance. You will work with an excellent and experienced team that includes subspecialty support.
This position is offering a compensation package. You will also receive medical benefits, life insurance/disability, a 401k with match, relocation assistance, CME, malpractice insurance, and vacation time.
In a few short minutes you can go from bustling downtown streets to rolling hills on farms or gorgeous trails in state parks, wineries or world-class shopping. With sports facilities, meeting space, restaurants, across the region, you're never far from something fun in the Richmond region.
We fill jobs in all 50 states and receive new staffing requests daily. If you have something specific in mind, let CompHealth know and we will match you with a job that lives up to your vision.
If you are interested, please call/text Sean Doton at 954.837.2667 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job #2627213.
- Competitive compensation package provided
- Large number of adolescent patients
- Flexible schedule
- Work Monday - Friday, 9 am - 5 pm
- Work alongside a team of physicians
- Treating both medical and mental health issues
- Eastern Virginia location
- Short drive to Richmond
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.