Full Time ObGyn Job Sidney, OH
In addition to a competitive salary and RVUs, you will also be offered medical/dental/vision benefits, life insurance/disability, 28 days of vacation plus accrued sick time, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, CME stipend, a 401k retirement plan, malpractice insurance, and loan repayment.
You will enjoy living and working in this West-Central Ohio city. It is a progressive growth-oriented community strategically located just miles away from Dayton, Cincinnati, Columbus, Toledo, and Indianapolis. This is a pleasant location with a comfortable climate and a nice downtown area with fine eats and shopping. It was the subject of a documentary film entitled, 45365, winner of several film festival awards.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all fifty states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
If you are interested, contact Lee Bradford at 203.663.9359 or send your CV and references to email@example.com. Refer to job number 2627275.
- RVUs on top of base salary
- Hospital-employed group
- 4-day clinic week with flexible hours
- Surgery block built in the schedule
- 1:6 shared call
- Full support staff
- Strong laparoscopic skills preferred
- Close proximity to Cincinnati, Dayton, and Columbus
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.