Full Time Hospitalist Job , MD
An exciting acute-care hospitalist opportunity is now available in Maryland. The facility has a growing patient demand, so they are accepting new candidates. Your schedule will be Monday through Friday from 8 am to 5 pm, or similar hours. Once the incoming physician is established with the hours they can be flexible as long as they see all the patients they need to that day. This is a skilled nursing facility that the hospital works with to help prevent readmissions. The ideal candidate will be someone who is geriatric fellowship trained or boarded in geriatrics. However, they will consider any physician with prior geriatric experience or is open to working in the post-acute setting.
This hospital-employed opportunity has a competitive base salary with quality bonuses. You will be offered a sign-on bonus, medical benefits, life insurance/disability, 4 weeks of PTO, $4,500 CME stipend, and a retirement plan.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all fifty states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
If you are interested, contact Eric Hetzendorfer at 954.837.2710 or send your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job #2627432.
- Hospital-employed position
- 4 weeks of vacation
- Monday - Friday daytime schedule
- PAs and NPs will assist with patients
- Geriatric training or experience is a plus
- Skilled nursing facility
- They are looking for a team player
- 2 hours to Baltimore or DC
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.