Full Time Psychiatry Job , MA
A new medical director opportunity is now available in central Massachusetts at an adult inpatient unit. The incoming physician will deliver a full range of direct clinical services to psychiatric patients, such as psychotherapy, case consultation with physicians, risk assessments, etc. There is a full support staff including 2 psychiatrists, NPs, PAs, and social workers. Leadership experience is preferred, but not required. They welcome J1 and H-1B visas, and residents and fellows to apply.
This position offers a competitive compensation. You will also receive a sign-on bonus, malpractice with tail coverage, a comprehensive benefits package, life insurance/disability, generous PTO, CME time and allowance, a 401k retirement plan, and relocation assistance.
At CompHealth, we are experts at matching you with your just-right job. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our physicians and the healthcare communities they serve.
For inquiries about this opportunity, contact Joanne Davies at 203.663.9339 or email your CV and reference to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job number 2627462.
- Relocation and sign-on bonus offered
- Malpractice with tail coverage
- Inpatient medical director position
- General adult population
- 2 other psychiatrists
- Full support staff
- Academic affiliation
- J1 and H-1B visas, and residents and fellows are welcome
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.