Full Time Family Practice Job , IN
A family medicine physician is needed for an accredited residency program in Indiana. An interest in OB would be a plus. Work Monday through Friday and be home by 5 pm. There is no call as they have a nurse-triaged line. They are looking for a boarded family medicine physician that is a practice builder.
You will receive a competitive annual salary plus RVU bonuses. You will also be offered health/dental/vision benefits, 30 days of PTO, 1 week of CME and $5,000, a $60K sign-on bonus, $200K in student loan repayment over 5 years, a 403b and 457 retirement plans, and malpractice insurance.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise. With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, CompHealth will help you find a specialty job opportunity that truly matches your criteria. For more information on this or any other available job, contact CompHealth today.
If you are interested, call Linda Jacovino directly at 203.663.9350 or email your CV and references in confidence to email@example.com and refer to job number 2627505.
- $200K student loan repayment over 5 years
- $60K sign-on bonus
- Accredited ACGME program
- Large health system with opportunity for growth
- Monday through Friday with no call
- Nurse-triaged line
- OB interest a plus
- Must be board certified
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.