Full Time Internal Medicine Job , IN
A board-certified internal medicine physician opportunity is now available in Indiana at an established practice. This opportunity is in an ambulatory outpatient clinic setting with a focus on clinical excellence and patient satisfaction. The work schedule will be 36 hours of patient contact, and 4 hours of administrative work, with 1 late evening per week, and 1 Saturday per month. There will be no call responsibilities. You will see an average of 15 to 20 patients per day. The successful physician will have exceptional interpersonal skills and a desire to develop strong ties with the community and existing medical staff.
This position offers a competitive salary and additional incentives/bonuses. You will also receive malpractice insurance, health/life/dental/vision benefits, LTD and STD, 5 paid days of CME, 27 days of allowed time off, a 403b, 457b, 401a, and relocation assistance.
At CompHealth, we are experts at matching you with your just-right job. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our providers and the healthcare communities they serve.
For inquiries about this opportunity, call Linda Jacovino directly at 203.663.9350 or email your CV and references in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job number 2625482.
- Join an established practice
- 36 patient contact hours and 4 admin hours
- No call responsibilities
- See an average of 15 to 20 patients per day
- Ambulatory outpatient clinic setting
- Strong interest in geriatric medicine preferred
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- 27 days of allowed time off
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.