Full Time Perinatology Job New York, NY
CompHealth is currently assisting a single-specialty group in New York with their search for a full-time or part-time maternal-fetal medicine physician working Monday to Friday hours. The group needs an additional physician to help cover the growing community need. This position is for consults and sonograms only. The incoming physician will see an average of 15 to 20 patients per day. They welcome board-certified and board-eligible experience physicians or fellows.
This opportunity has a generous compensation package with bonuses. You will be offered medical benefits, 4 weeks of vacation, relocation assistance, life insurance/disability, CME, a retirement plan, and occurrence malpractice insurance.
This position is located in Manhattan, in the heart of New York, with the excitement, diversity, energy, and culture few other cities can match.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise. With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, your CompHealth consultant will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria. For more information on this or any other available job, contact CompHealth today.
If you are interested, please contact Aaron Hull at 203.663.9381 or email your CV and references to email@example.com. Refer to job number 2626161.
- Highly-competitive salary
- Occurrence malpractice
- MFM for consults and sonograms only
- Partner with a trusted MFM with over 10 years of experience
- Work Monday through Friday hours
- Experienced physicians and fellows are welcomed
- Will consider full-time part-time availabilities
- Top-notch hospitals in the country
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.