Full Time Anesthesia Job New York, NY
A group in New York needs an anesthesiologist for injections. The incoming physician will be handling fluoroscopic guided knee and shoulder injections. The schedule will Monday through Friday from 9 am to 5 pm with no call or weekends, so you can enjoy a work-life balance. See an average of 30 to 50 injections daily where the patients are prepped by NPs and MAs. They welcome candidates from almost any specialty.
This employed opportunity offers a competitive compensation based on experience and ability. You will also receive full benefits including health care, malpractice, a 401k, and vacation time.
Come live and practice in New York, NY. Located at the southern tip of the state of New York, the city is the center of the New York metropolitan area. Experience everything it has to offer from top-notch nightlife, professional sports, concerts, culture, fine arts, and fine dining.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise. With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, CompHealth will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria. For more information on this or any jobs, contact CompHealth today.
If you are interested, please contact Linda Graziani at 203.663.9334 or email your CV and references to email@example.com. Refer to job number 2626736.
- Compensation based on experience and ability
- Work Monday through Friday
- No call or weekends
- Fluoroscopic guided injections
- NPs and MAs prep patients
- Enjoy a work-life balance
- Will consider almost any specialty
- Work in NYC
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.