Full Time Psychiatry Job , FL
A private and not-for-profit community mental health organization is seeking a board-certified psychiatrist. Candidates must be fellowship trained in child/adolescent psychiatry and Florida licensed. There is also a possibility of some adult patients in their short-term inpatient unit. The work schedule will be Monday to Friday from 8 am to 5 pm, and there will be a paid inpatient call rotation.
They are offering an outstanding salary, bonuses, full comprehensive benefits, occurrence malpractice, 401K retirement plan with 3 percent match, 5 days of CME and $5,000, and 25 days of PTO.
This opportunity is an hour to Disney World, and the community offers a low cost of living and is just 45 minutes from Tampa.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise. With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, CompHealth will help you find a Psychiatry job opportunity that truly matches your criteria. For more information on this or any other available job, contact CompHealth today.
For more information, please contact Pamela Mead directly at 203.663.9328, text 203.994.3883 or email your CV and references to email@example.com. Refer to job #2626993.
- Will see child/adolescents, may see adult populations
- Must be fellowship trained in child/adolescent psychiatry
- 100% outpatient with inpatient call
- Monday to Friday schedule
- Paid call
- Guaranteed salary with bonuses
- 1 hour to Orlando
- 45 minutes to an international airport
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.