Full Time Neurology Job Richmond, VA
Recruiting Neurologists to join largest practice in Central Virginia
Neurological Associates, the largest neurology group in Central Virginia with 14 neurologists is recruiting for neurologists with all subspecialty interests. There is a mixture of inpatient and outpatient work, (currently inpatient about one week out of four). Call schedule is 3-4 nights per month, one weekend per month.
Johnston-Willis Hospital was Richmond’s first accredited hospital for stroke treatment and the first and only hospital in the nation to earn the Joint Commissions Certificate of Distinction for Brain Tumors. Johnston-Willis Hospital sets the standard for neuroscience care.
We are offering:
• Flexible work schedule with physician shared call rotation
• Competitive compensation offered
• Johnston-Willis was the first non-academic community hospital and the second in Virginia to achieve the Comprehensive Stroke Certification by DNV-GL Healthcare
• Dedicated 12 private NSICU rooms each equipped with Stratus Critical Care Booms
• Step down unit with 23 private dedicated neuroscience rooms featuring the latest in nurse call and monitoring systems, allowing for better response time
• Epilepsy Monitoring Unit
• The area’s only community hospital equipped to perform Deep Brain Stimulation and Gamma Knife procedures
Experience a positive, professional work environment in a top tier facility located in one of the most livable cities in America. Richmond has a metropolitan population of nearly one million residents. The city is deep in history with terrific neighborhoods, museums and festivals year round. The city also boasts the largest Southeast's largest museum - The Virginia Museum of Fine Arts. With easy access to Interstates 95 and 64, Washington, D.C., Virginia's beaches and the Shenandoah Mountains are only an hour and a half away. In the city you will find a wealth of small-town charm and big-city amenities woven into a landscape catering to all walks of life. The area enjoys four distinct seasons, including one of the most remarkable displays of fall foliage along the Eastern seaboard.
Please note that this opportunity does not offer Visa support.
While we think that the quality of life, excellent compensation package, medical facility, and talented colleagues create an outstanding practice opportunity, we want you to judge for yourself.
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.