Permanent Pediatrics Job Lompoc, CA
This employed position offers a salary that starts at $200K and goes up depending on experience plus quality and outpatient productivity bonuses. You will also receive loan repayment, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, medical benefits, life insurance/disability, accrued personal time off, 5 days CME plus stipend, a retirement plan, and malpractice coverage. They will also pay for 1 membership, license, DEA, CPR, and all other journals, books, memberships can be reimbursed through their book funds.
This opening is located on the Pacific Coast not far from Santa Barbara, presenting some of the finest scenery California has to offer. It is home to pleasant communities, excellent schools, and a variety of enrichment activities for adults and children alike.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise. With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, CompHealth will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria. For more information on this or any jobs, contact CompHealth today.
If you are interested, please call or email Ashley Sanderson at 954.837.2676 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job number 2625827.
- Join a well-established, non-profit network of community health centers
- Traditional position - limited inpatient duties
- 1:4 call schedule
- Salary starts at $200K and goes up depending on experience
- Quality and productivity bonuses
- Loan repayment
- Full benefits package to include medical, paid malpractice, a retirement plan, and vacation
- Contact Ashley Sanderson at CompHealth for details - mention job number 2625827
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.