Full Time Pediatrics Job Nacogdoches, TX
A pediatrician is needed at a well-established FQHC in East Texas. The clinic has adult medicine, OB/GYN, and a revamped pediatric program. The schedule is Monday through Friday from 8 am to 5 pm, seeing an average of 15 to 10 patients per day in this primarily outpatient position. There will be no evening or weekend requirements, and no C-section or delivery coverage. There is an NP that handles after hours and a nurse-triaged answering service. The incoming physician can participate in hospital work for extra compensation, if desired.
You will receive a competitive salary with NHSC student loan repayment available. You will also be provided with health insurance, relocation assistance, CME with stipend, disability, vacation, and malpractice with tail coverage.
You will enjoy living and working in a community that combines the best of small-town life with the educational and cultural advantages of a vibrant college town.
CompHealth is one of America's largest permanent and temporary staffing firms. We are expertly trained to help physicians find the right job in the right location. Our goal is to ensure that your interaction with us is seamless and stress free from start to finish.
If you are interested, please call or email Ashley Sanderson at 954.837.2676 or email@example.com. Refer to job #2626048.
- Join a well-established and growing FQHC
- Mostly outpatient, no C-sections or deliveries
- No evening or weekend hours
- See 15 to 20 patients per day on average
- Competitive compensation package
- NHSC student loan repayment site
- Full benefits package to include medical, malpractice with tail, vacation/CME time, and relocation
- Contact Ashley Sanderson at CompHealth for details and mention job number 2626048
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.