Permanent Oncology Job Portland, ME
- Lead the operations of the practice to ensure quality of care, patient safety, patient, provider and employee satisfaction and efficient use of resources.
- Address the needs of the clinicians and staff in the center and satellite practices while aligning individual efforts with the mission, vision, values, strategic goals and organizational aims of Maine Medical Partners.
- Oversee the practice and associated satellite practices working collaboratively with administrative leadership.
- Embrace responsibility for the continued transformation to Patient Centered, convenient care.
- Supreme candidates will have excellent communication, decision making and dealing with conflict skills as well as being open and professional
- Ideal candidates will be a board certified MD/DO with at least two years experience in medical leadership. Additional training in management is a plus but not required.
The MaineHealth Cancer Care Network is a coordinated system of care in which 11 MaineHealth partner hospitals and organizations work together to deliver the highest quality cancer care to patients as close to home as possible.
Many Choose to Spend Their Vacations Where We Call Home...
Known for its rocky coastlines, sandy beaches, sparkling lakes and breathtaking mountains, Maine offers much more to those lucky enough to live, work and raise families here. Come practice in a location that provides unsurpassed natural beauty, safe communities, excellent schools and nearly unlimited four-season outdoor recreation.
For additional information, please contact:
Contact: Neal Fenster
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.