An academic faculty practice opportunity for an Internist or a Family Medicine Physician to exclusively treat patients with HIV.
- Must be AAHIVS Certification or be willing to obtain certification or have experience working with the HIV population. This also includes
- working with the Arizona Burn Center and a Level I Trauma Center providing care to the under-served population of Maricopa County.
- Administrative time and opportunities for research available.
- The faculty will provide a full scope of primary and HIV care with potential teaching opportunities with residents and students as well as periodic inpatient services.
- This is with a major teaching faculty practice and academic partner with three medical schools.
- This offers an outstanding work environment, a organized salary that is market competitive for a clinical/academic position, comprehensive benefits package and
- employer paid malpractice coverage.
- Monday-Friday position 8-5
- no call
- No weekends
- Pay is 185-190K
Contact: Neal Fenster