Permanent Endocrinology Job , MN
Successful candidate will be first Endocrinologist to develop department within multi-specialty group in independent Not-for-Profit healthcare system.
- Practice will be located in the Internal Medicine clinic for patient referrals and physician support/consulting.
- Practice will be outpatient, 4 1/2 day work week, flexible hours, no call.
- Position includes attractive two year guaranteed base salary, production bonuses, $100K combo signing bonus/training stipend.
- Comprehensive benefits package to include malpractice, health includes family, life, dental, vision, disability, 401K pension plan, profit sharing, professional dues/fees, 6 weeks PTO/CME with $2K expenses, $15K relocation.
- Must be BC/BE; both experienced candidates and upcoming fellow grads encouraged to apply.
- Visas accepted.
This community is located in the beautiful lakes region of Otter Tail County, MN, home to over 1,100 lakes. Family-friendly community with excellent school systems (public and private). Small town living - no commuting equals increased quality of life. Conveniently located 1 hour east of Fargo, ND (Hector International Airport) & 2 1/2 hours west of Minneapolis/St. Paul (MSP airport).
Contact: Neal Fenster
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.