Locum Tenens ObGyn Job Indianapolis, IN
We are looking to fill a temporary OB/GYN job now open at an Indiana medical facility. This is long weekend and office call coverage on a full-time schedule. Your duties include seeing prenatal care, annuals, vaginal delivery, C-section, and laparoscopic surgery for approximately 20 patients per day. Patient encounters are tracked using the Allscripts EMR system. This facility is looking for board certified providers to fill this role. You will need to have ACLS and BLS certifications to fulfill the duties of this role. We help with all hospital privileging and credentialing paperwork for our providers, so that's one less thing that you have to worry about. Get in touch with a Weatherby consultant today to learn more about this and other opportunities available now.
- Long weekends and office call
- ACLS and BLS certifications needed
- Board certified
- Allscripts EMR system
- 20 patients per day
- Prenatal care, annuals, vaginal delivery, C-section, and laparoscopic surgery
- Paid malpractice insurance
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses
- Competitive compensation
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant
- Charter member of NALTO
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.