Locum Tenens Orthopedics Job , IL
An Illinois facility has an opening for temporary orthopedic surgery coverage. The work schedule is full time. Duties for this role include general orthopedics and total joints, and volumes range from 12 - 15 patients per day. This client is accepting candidates who are board certified or board eligible. One of the benefits of the Weatherby experience is our assistance with the hospital privileging process. Well-qualified candidates are eligible to receive licensing assistance. If you are interested, call Weatherby and connect with one of our specialty-specific consultants for available dates and details.
- Full-time coverage needed
- Licensing assistance available
- Board certified or eligible
- 12 - 15 patients per day
- Trauma cases shipped out
- General orthopedics and total joints
- Paid malpractice insurance
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses
- Competitive compensation
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant
- Charter member of NALTO
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.