Full Time Urgent Care Job CT
This employed opportunity has a competitive compensation package with bonuses. You will be offered malpractice with tail coverage, medical/dental/vision benefits, 4 weeks of PTO, $2,000 for CME, a sign-on bonus, life insurance, and a 401k retirement plan with matching.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise. With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, CompHealth will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria. For more information on this or any other urgent care job, contact CompHealth today.
If you are interested, call Linda Jacovino directly at 203.663.9350 or email your CV and references in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job number 2625440.
- Shift work, 3 and 4 shifts per week
- 15 or more patients per day
- State-of-the-art urgent care, mini ER
- Well-trained medical assistants
- EMR: EPIC
- Board certified with a CT license required
- State-of-the-art office
- Upscale location
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.