Full Time Hematology-Oncology Job Renton, WA
A hematologist or medical oncologist position is newly available at a cancer center in Washington. They are experiencing tremendous growth and you will step into an established patient base. This position is mostly solid tumor focused and you will see and average of 12 to 16 patients per day. Work Monday through Thursday from 8:30 am to 6 pm, and Friday is an administrative day. Call is on a rotation of 1:3 weekends. Come join the physician owner, another oncologist, and an ARNP.
This partnership-track position offers an annual salary based on experience. You will also receive medical benefits, life insurance, 3 weeks of vacation, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, 1 week of CME and stipend, a retirement plan, and malpractice with tail coverage.
Lining the southeast shore of Lake Washington is Renton, a city with magnificent views of the Cascades and Mount Rainier. Adding to the beauty is Cedar River that runs through the downtown district.
Let your CompHealth representative know what is important to you. They can connect you with jobs in the location, and with the perks, that are essential to you.
To begin talking about this position, contact Francesca Bell at 954.616.2912 or send your CV and references to email@example.com. Refer to job number 2625479.
- Partnership potential
- Comprehensive benefits
- 4-day workweek and 1 admin day
- Step into an existing patient base
- No traveling between sites
- Hematology or medical oncology fellowship
- Strong interest in solid tumor
- Excellent location 20 minutes from Seattle
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.