Locum Tenens Neurology Job CA
Posted by CompHealth
A facility in California seeks a neurologist to assist with locum tenens coverage. The covering physician must be comfortable with pediatric cases. The assignment schedule is flexible, and the physician will see 8 - 9 patients per day. You must be board certified or board eligible. The incoming physician must have a CA state license.
Your personal CompHealth recruiter will help you find a variety of opportunities to choose from that fit your skills and meet your expectations.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: Active CA state license needed
- Schedule: Flexible
- Caseload: 8 - 9 patients per day
- Procedures: 100% pediatric
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.