Full Time Physiatry Job Baltimore, MD
An experienced group in Maryland is seeking a highly-engaged leader for an inpatient brain injury rehab center. There is a potential to build some outpatient. The practice consists of physiatrists, resident physicians, therapists, neuropsychologists, social work, and many CRRN certified nurses in a state-of-the art facility. Enjoy the reward and challenge of teaching future physiatrists in this full- time PM&R residency program. A fellowship in brain injury is preferred, or a minimum 3 years brain injury experience.
This employed position offers a competitive base salary plus bonus/RVU incentives. You will also receive relocation assistance, medical benefits, life insurance/disability, vacation/holidays, CME, a retirement plan, and malpractice coverage.
Come practice in Baltimore with the world-famous Inner Harbor, renowned museums and attractions, award winning restaurants, a local loved music scene, and hip and historic neighborhoods.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all fifty states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
If you are interested, please call Dona Menton at 203.663.9325 or forward your CV and references to email@example.com. Refer to job number 2625595.
- Excellent earning potential
- Leadership opportunity
- Brain injury experience needed
- Inpatient with potential to build some outpatient
- Experienced group with a great reputation
- Academic accountability
- Must be board certified and well-trained
- Hip and historic neighborhoods
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.