Full Time Radiology Job Atlanta, GA
A hospital located in Georgia is seeking a radiologist to join their team. They are very flexible in regards to the schedule. The incoming physician will work with the medical director and split shifts from 7 am to 4 pm, and 9 am to 6 pm. There will be a 1:4 weekend call until 5 pm that requires only 2 hours in the hospital. MQSA and light IR would be a plus. Come be a part of this very tight-knit group.
This 1099 independent contractor position opportunity has a high earning potential. You will be offered malpractice plus perpetuity, a benefits team will help you enroll for medical benefits, and they are very flexible with time off.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all fifty states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
If you are interested, please call Danielle Balagula directly at 954.837.2742 or send an email to Danielle.Balagula@comphealth.com. All inquiries are completely confidential. Refer to job number 2625648.
- 1099 independent contractor position
- High earning potential
- Flexibility and autonomy
- Join the medical director and 1 PA
- 1:4 weekend call until 5 pm
- MQSA and light IR are a plus
- Fellowship training preferred or equivalent experience
- Outstanding location near Atlanta
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.