Full Time Cardiology Job , IL
CompHealth is currently assisting an Illinois multi-specialty group with their search for an electrophysiologist. You will join an established and collegial team of four cardiologists in a friendly Midwestern college town. Be busy from day one with a waiting patient panel. The area has a backlog of patients and great need in the community. H-1B visa sponsorship is available.
This employed position has a highly lucrative in base salary plus work RVU. You will also receive a $50K sign-on, a 401k with match and a 457b, and more with this lavish package.
This are is known for its natural beauty, preservation of its exceptional stock of Victorian Era homes, and its highly developed programs in the arts. One of the 50 top small arts communities in the U.S. and one of the top 100 small cities to live in. Recently listed in the top 10 Best Small City in the U.S. to raise a family.
CompHealth has been one of America's most reputable healthcare staffing firms for over 40 years. Our consultants are known for their expertise. So when a CompHealth consultant represents you, your skills, and your experience, our clients pay attention.
For confidential inquiries please forward your current CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and call Victoria at 954.837.2611. Refer to job number 2552821.
- Lucrative compensation and extras
- $50K sign-on bonus plus several retirement plans with match
- $150K in total student loan debt payments available
- Well-established and award winning organization
- Collegial team with great comradery
- Access to St. Louis, Chicago, and Kansas City
- College town with diversity and culture
- Quaint and charming Victorian architecture
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.