Full Time Family Practice Job , NJ
Step into existing practice in northern New Jersey with a partnership option. The schedule is Monday through Friday from 8 am to 4 pm, or 9 am to 5 pm, but the physician works 36 hours per week with 32 patient contact hours. There is nurse triaged call, so it is very rare if they even get call three to four call a week. You will join four other physicians at the practice.
Receive a competitive base salary with partnership potential and profit sharing. You will also be offered medical/dental/vision benefits, a 401k with employer contribution profit sharing, relocation assistance, CME stipend, occurrence malpractice, and 4 weeks of vacation time.
At CompHealth, we are experts at matching you with your just-right job. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our physicians and the healthcare communities they serve.
For inquiries about this opportunity, call Art Moran directly at 203.663.9358 for full details or reply with an updated copy of your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job #2625822.
- 100% outpatient
- Flexible 3 to 4.5 day workweek with 32 patient contact hours for 1.0 FTE
- Enjoy the support of a large health system
- Employed position with base salary and RVU
- Excellent location within easy access to New York City
- 1 hour dedicated lunch break
- Full scope of benefits
- 4 weeks of vacation/sick time
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.