Permanent Internal Medicine Job , NC
This opportunity has a great earning potential with RVUs. You will also be provided CME time and reimbursement, medical benefits, PTO, a retirement plan, and malpractice insurance.
At CompHealth, we are experts at matching you with your just-right job. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our physicians and the healthcare communities they serve.
To get started, call Gina McCaffrey directly at 203.663.9378 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job number 2625896.
- Nursing home/SNF group
- Create your own schedule
- CME time with reimbursement
- 4 weeks of PTO
- Corporate vehicle and credit card
- Great earning potential
- Boards not required
- Final-year residents welcome
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.