Full Time Neurology - Interventional Job Thousand Oaks, CA
Neuro-Interventional Critical Care Opportunity in Thousand Oaks, CA
Rapidly growing practice in Thousand Oaks, California is currently looking for an excellent addition to join their group. Board certification in NeuroCritical Care & Stroke is a huge plus!
- employed opportunity with room to grow professionally
- Join an existing and very busy Neurovascular group
- Terrific potential to grow a busy, successful practice
- Call is 2 weekends a month
Los Robles Regional Medical Center is an acute care facility, fully accredited by the Joint Commission with the only Level II Trauma Center in Eastern Ventura County. In addition, it is the only hospital certified by both Los Angeles and Ventura Counties as a STEMI-designated heart attack center for rapid heart attack response and is the only Comprehensive Stroke Center within Ventura County.
The following are a few of the services and achievements that Los Robles Regional Medical Center offers:
• #1 Consumer Choice Award Winner by the National Research Corporation
• Accredited by The Joint Commission
• Certified Level II Trauma Center
• Level III NICU
• American Heart Association’s “Get With the Guidelines Gold Plus Quality Achievement Award” for Heart Failure and Stroke Care
• Only Emergency Department in Ventura County to be a Trauma, STEMI (Heart Attack Center) and Stroke Center
• Accredited Chest Pain Center
• Accredited by the American College of Radiology
• Accredited by the American College of Surgeons as a Comprehensive Community Cancer Center
• Accredited by the National Accreditation Program for Breast Centers
• The Joint Commission’s Gold Seal of Approval® for Total Joint Replacement Program for hips and knees
Giving Back to Our Community
The staff and leadership at Los Robles provide support to countless organizations in our community including the American Heart Association, the American Cancer Society, the Boys and Girls Club, Senior Concerns, Meals on Wheels and Hospice of the Conejo. We are also passionate about fundraising internally for the Hope Fund—an internal campaign focused on helping employees and their families in times of need.
Investing in Our Employees
Nationally, we are part of Hospital Corporation of America (HCA), the nation’s largest for-profit hospital system. Offering competitive benefits, professional development and growth opportunities, this hospital is part of the local Los Robles Health System consisting of Los Robles Regional Medical Center, Thousand Oaks Surgical Hospital, Los Robles Rehabilitation Hospital, Los Robles Imaging Center, The Center for Advanced Wound Healing and other outpatient and specialty clinics.
At Los Robles Regional Medical Center, we value education and staying on top of the latest trends and developments in healthcare. We continuously offer competency based trainings, CEU class opportunities, and have professional educators that are here to help you keep up to date with the latest practices so that you can stay current, compliant and competent.
A Place to Call Home
Los Robles Regional Medical Center is located in the beautiful city of Thousand Oaks in Southern California. The region is known for its famous California weather and the city’s surrounding natural beauty. The city of Thousand Oaks has been consistently ranked within the 10 safest cities in the United States. It features family friendly neighborhoods, strong private and public schools, recreational parks, superb dining and a variety of shopping centers. We are also home to California Lutheran University, Wildwood Regional Park and are only a short distance from the famous Ronald Reagan Presidential Library. As a Thousand Oaks resident, you have countless recreational activities to choose from, which include hiking, horseback riding, golfing, surfing and boating. Our pristine location is only a short distance away from the Los Angeles Metropolitan Area, famous state beaches and snow capped mountains.
As a team, we are dedicated to making Los Robles Regional Medical Center the community’s most trusted resource for health and a regional destination for care.
Stay up to date with us by visiting our website and following us on our social media accounts:
Year Established: 1968
Specialties: Cardiology, Obstetrics, Neurosciences, Orthopedics
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.