Full Time Psychiatry Job , NY
A premier facility in New York is looking to hire a full-time adult psychiatrist consult liaison psychiatrist for both inpatient and outpatient settings. The inpatient setting would include transplant services and the outpatient setting includes working in an integrated care setting as the collaborating psychiatrist. This position will include an academic appointment commensurate with experience. Candidates must have at least one year of post-residency clinical experience. Acute care psychiatric setting and consult liaison experience are both preferred, but not required.
This employed position offers a competitive salary. You will also receive full comprehensive benefits, a sign-on bonus, PTO, and 1 week of CME and stipend.
You will enjoy working in Manhattan. It has big-name attractions, such as Central Park, the Empire State Building, St. Patrick's Cathedral, the High Line, and One World Observatory. There are world-class museums, restaurants and concert halls. Manhattan also contains charming neighborhoods and hidden green spaces, trendy boutiques and classic bars.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise. With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, CompHealth will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria. For more information on this or any jobs, contact CompHealth today.
If you are interested, please contact Nancy Montgomery directly at 203.663.9416 or email your CV and references to email@example.com. Refer to job number 2610870.
- Full comprehensive benefits
- Negotiable sign-on bonus
- Inpatient and outpatient
- Consult liaison experience preferred
- Full-time position seeing adult patients
- BC or BE within three years
- 1 year post-residency clinical experience
- Acute care psychiatric setting preferred
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.