Full Time Anesthesia Job Westerville, OH
An anesthesiologist is needed at a clinic in Ohio. The practice is not yet established in the community so they are accepting candidates. The group is accepting candidates who are board certified or board eligible. You will work closely with advanced practice providers and other anesthesiologists. Your schedule will be Monday through Friday with shared call. You will do general bread and butter procedures with some OB and regional cases. This position will require an Ohio license. If you do not currently hold a license in OH, CompHealth can help you obtain one.
This partnership-track opportunity has a competitive compensation package, bonuses, health benefits, and vacation. You'll also be provided relocation assistance, life insurance, CME time, a retirement package, and malpractice insurance.
Come live and practice in this upscale community with outdoor cafes, galleries, and a vibrant college town atmosphere. You will be within 25 minutes from downtown Columbus for the amenities the larger city can offer.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other anesthesiologist jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, call Darline Morris at 203.663.9385 or send your CV and references to darline.morris@compHealth.com. Refer to job number 2618939.
- Partnership-track opportunity
- Monday through Friday
- 1:10 call schedule
- General bread and butter cases
- Competitive compensation package
- Comprehensive benefits
- Health Insurance for physician and family
- Loan assistance available
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.