Full Time ObGyn Job Sweetwater, TN
An exciting OB/GYN opportunity is now available in Tennessee. The physicians are independent contractors and the hospital manages the practice and provides everything needed with the exception of malpractice insurance. The incoming physician will do both clinic and hospital practice and rotate call with the other OB/GYNs. The physicians set up their own office schedule. They welcome board certified or board eligible physicians.
This partnership-track opportunity has a salary guarantee for three years then after year three you will receive a percentage of the net collections. You will be offered a sign-on bonus or relocation assistance, and medical/dental/vision benefits.
Sweetwater is just 20 minutes from two of East Tennessee's most beautiful lakes for all your water recreation needs. It is home to many eclectic dining and shopping choices, allowing you to experience the down-home East Tennessee flavor. Knoxville is just 30 minutes to the north, and you will be pleased by all this city has to offer.
At CompHealth our goal is to ensure that your interaction with us is seamless and stress-free from start to finish. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals with decades of collective experience finding jobs.
To get started, contact Lee Bradford at 203.663.9359 or send your CV and references to email@example.com. Refer to job number 2619983.
- Annual salary guarantee for 3 years
- Private practice
- Independent contractor status
- Physicians set up their own office schedule
- They do 275 to 300 deliveries per year
- Call will be 1:4
- Board certified or board eligible
- Located between Knoxville and Chattanooga
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.