Permanent Hematology-Oncology Job Little Rock, AR
This hospital-employed opportunity has a base salary plus RVU incentives and residency and fellowship assistance. You will be offered malpractice coverage, medical/dental/vision benefits, life insurance/disability, vacation/holidays, 5 days of CME time, a sign-on bonus, relocation assistance, and 401 and 457b retirement plans. Student loan repayment may also be available.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all fifty states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
If you are interested, please call Danielle Balagula directly at 954.837.2742 or send an email to Danielle.Balagula@comphealth.com. All inquiries are completely confidential. Refer to job number 2623976.
- Base salary plus RVU incentives
- Residency or fellowship assistance
- Newly renovated cancer center
- New infusion center
- Comprehensive oncology services all under 1 roof
- Existing patient base - busy from day 1
- H-1B and J-1 candidates accepted
- Majority of the medical staff live in Little Rock, AR
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.