Full Time ObGyn Job Milledgeville, GA
A busy private practice in Georgia needs to hire an OB/GYN. Join an excellent team that is very friendly with patients that love the office. The schedule is traditional, but they offer some flexibility. Currently they are doing 20 deliveries per month, but there is a potential to be busier. The incoming physician will see a 70/30 split of OB to GYN cases. There is another physician in town that runs a solo practice and he shares call for vacations, etc.
In addition to a salary they also pay for licencing, board certification etc. You will also receive relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, medical benefits, life insurance/disability, vacation/holidays, CME, a retirement plan, loan repayment, and malpractice coverage.
Milledgeville is a scenic location, southeast of Atlanta and northeast of Macon, along the Oconee River. You can relax and enjoy the slower pace of life in Milledgeville while soaking in all of the warm southern hospitality. You will be near Lake Sinclair with 15K acres of water for boating, skiing, and fishing.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise. With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, CompHealth will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria. For more information on this or any jobs, contact CompHealth today.
If you are interested, please contact Nancy Toth directly at 203.663.9363 or email your CV and references to email@example.com. Refer to job number 2624482.
- Partnership-track opportunity
- They pay for licensing, board certification, etc
- Busy private practice
- Excellent and friendly team
- Very high patient satisfaction
- Traditional schedule, but with flexibility
- 70/30 split of OB to GYN
- Bordered on the east by the Oconee River
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.