Full Time Physiatry Job , OH
An inpatient rehabilitation unit in the Southern Ohio area is looking for a board certified physiatrist to serve as their medical director. Join a well-established, hospital-employed group of 6 physicians and 14 CRNAs. You will have a team with the majority of staff members having 15 plus years of experience. The unit hours are Monday through Friday from 8 am to 4:30 pm. The call schedule is for evenings and 1:3 weekend coverage. The weekend volumes include rounding on 3 to 5 patients with 2 to 3 admits. They serve patients ages 18 and older and you will have all the equipment needed to return your patient to their homes.
This group is offering guaranteed for salary for two years and it can be switched to a wRVU production contract when exceeding target. You will also receive medical school loan repayment, medical benefits with small premium, 5 days of CME and up to $5,000, 4 weeks of vacation plus holidays/sick days, relocation assistance, and full benefits.
This opportunity is in a great area to raise your children and has all the amenities. The outdoor activities are endless, the cost of living is affordable, and the people are sincere and friendly.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all fifty states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
For more information on this job, please contact email@example.com or by phone at 203.663.9385. Refer to job number 2624942.
- 2-year salary guarantee and bonus incentives
- Inpatient rehab care unit
- Serve patients ages 18 and older
- Monday - Friday and a shared call schedule
- Board certified physiatrist
- Hospital-employed and based
- Full benefits and student loan repayment
- Relocation assistance up to $10,000
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.