Permanent Hematology-Oncology Job , SC
This partnership-track opportunity has a competitive compensation package with production bonuses. You will be offered full medical benefits, life/disability insurance, vacation, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, CME time, a retirement plan, and malpractice insurance.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, please call Danielle Balagula directly at 954.837.2742 or send an email to Danielle.Balagula@comphealth.com. All inquiries are completely confidential. Refer to job number 2625213.
- Partnership-track position
- Well-established large private practice
- Monday through Friday with 1:6 call
- Excelling work-life balance
- Comprehensive benefits
- Competitive salary
- Beautiful coastal location
- Fellows welcome to apply
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.