Full Time Primary Care Job Southern California, CA
· Location: Southern California (40 mins north of San Diego, CA)
· Specialty: Internal Medicine / Family Medicine
· Requirements: CA license, Active DEA, Board Certified/Eligible in related specialty
· Schedule: Mon-Fri (7:30am – 4:30am)
· Duration: locum-to-permanent OR permanent w/ salary + benefits (medical, dental, vision, PTO,401K, 10-federal holidays, etc.)
· Compensation: $190,000/year - $230,000/year (negotiable)
Our client is a successful healthcare management organization that owns and operates several Community Based Outpatient Clinics (CBOC's) in collaboration with the Department of Veteran Affairs. Their clinics specialize in Primary Care and Preventative Medicine for the Veteran patient population in Southern California. One of their clinics approx. 40 mins north of San Diego, CA is current taking immediate considerations for qualified Primary Care physicians their clinical staff. A locum-to-permanent option is offered to candidates who would like to try out the position first before transitioning into a permanent employee.
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.