Full Time Palliative Medicine Job Baltimore, MD
Senior Medical Director/Hospice & Palliative Care Physician
Base Salary - $250,000
This organization is looking for a caring Senior Medical Director/Hospice & Palliative Care Physician to join their team. This organization makes a difference every day to patients and families coping with end of life illness in creating a center of excellence in hospice care. They bring together an interdisciplinary team of caring professionals who care for the physical, psycho-social, spiritual, and bereavement needs of our patients. From highly trained Physicians, to skilled Nurse Case Managers, to our Supportive Care team and our amazing Volunteers, the team is here for our patients 24 hours.
Medical Director Responsibilities:
- Acting as a medical leader for the Maryland program
- An active participant of the program’s leadership team
- Assist in developing opportunities to conduct in service presentations and participate in educational programs for staff and volunteers, in addition to palliation and management of the terminal illness and related conditions
- Physician will meet the general medical needs of the patients to the extent that these needs are not met by the attending physician
- Act as a medical liaison with other physicians in the community
Schedule and Benefits:
- $250,000 Base Salary
- 50% clinical – 50% administration
- Flexible schedules – quality of life
- EMR – homecare / home base
- Team – Physician, Nurse, Social Worker, Chaplain & Music Therapist
- Comprehensive medical benefits – Malpractice Insurance – PTO - Retirement plan – 401k
- Job Requirements: Physician with MD/DO degree – Board Certified or TRULY Board Eligible with a valid medical license
To be considered for this Medical Director/Hospice & Palliative Care Physician opportunity please contact us at (866) 995-6077 or forward your CV to email@example.com. Feel free to send your CV via fax at (214) 614-5161.
Job ID: PLM 11854390
Visit us at www.fidelismp.com for more Medical Director/Hospice & Palliative Care Physician opportunities, or follow us on Twitter @FidelisMP.
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.