Locum Tenens Emergency Medicine Job Dubuque, IA
alarm 2 days ago
Posted by CompHealth
A new locum tenens emergency medicine physician opportunity is now available in Iowa. The assignment schedule is 12-hour day and night shifts and the average annual volume is 25,000. The covering physician must be board certified or board eligible. You need to have an active IA state license for this assignment.
Get all the details about this and other jobs by calling your personal CompHealth representative.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: Active IA state license needed
- Schedule: 12-hour day and night shifts
- Caseload: 25,000 annual volume
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.