Permanent Cardiology Job Statesville, NC
The incoming physician will join three other cardiologists and a full support team. There is a waiting patient base, so you will be busy from day one. This is a wonderful opportunity for a new graduate as they have experienced cardiologists standing by to mentor you. Stress tests, TEE, endoscopies, etc. are done at the clinic which is located on the hospital campus. This is also a great place for experienced doctors to practice in a setting to really make a difference in the community while enjoying the work-life balance afforded by this mostly outpatient opportunity.
The ideal physician will be board-certified/board-eligible in cardiology, fellowship-trained, and have an active NC medical license. If you do not have a NC license, CompHealth can assist you with this as well as your credentialing.
This opportunity offers an excellent base salary plus RVU productivity, a sign-on bonus, medical and dental benefits, lots of PTO, malpractice, CME, and a robust (non-profit) retirement plan.
If you are interested in this wonderful opportunity, please call Timothy McLean at 954.837.2767 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and refer to job 2624679.
- 95% outpatient
- 1:8 call
- Join a collegial group of cardiologists with great longevity
- New grads welcomed with excellent mentors
- Great NP and PA support
- Be employed by a stable health system
- Guaranteed salary plus RVU productivity for greater earning potential
- Live in beautiful, rural North Carolina but you can get to Charlotte in under an hour
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.