Full Time Cardiology Job San Gabriel, CA
Interventional Cardiology Physician
Los Angeles County, California
Join an established well-respected practice that has been providing Cardiac care to the San Gabriel Valley for over 20 years. This private practice is looking for an experienced Interventional Cardiologist to join their team!
- Competitive salary based on training and experience in addition to a highly lucrative bonus structure
- Employed position with a busy cardiac private practice
- Paid call 1:5 with NP call support - servicing four hospitals
- State-of-the-art equipment and imaging center on-site as well as ample office support
- Participate in an established STEMI and Structural Heart Program
- Extensive benefits package including full medical benefits, signing bonus, relocation assistance 5 weeks of PTO and more!
- Job Requirements: Physician with MD/DO degree – Board Certified or TRULY Board Eligible with a valid medical license
- The incoming physician must be fluent in Mandarin, Cantonese, or Spanish
- Position is not J1 or H1B visa eligible
Enjoy all that Southern California has to offer! Community and civic pride are the heartbeats of the historic city of San Gabriel. Its charming Mission District features live theater performances at the Mission Playhouse, outdoor concerts, and a highly ranked restaurant culture. Arts and entertainment are found in San Gabriel year-round!
- Enjoy over 325 days of endless sunny skies and an average temperature of 75 degrees
- Surf, golf, and ski all in the same day!
- Conveniently located minutes from downtown Los Angeles and Pasadena
- Proximity to Santa Monica, Hollywood, Beverly Hills, Burbank and more
- Close to USC, UCLA, UCI, and many more higher education institutions
- Immediate access to arts, shopping, fine dining and several international airports
Job ID: CD 12064531
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.