Locum Tenens Dermatology Job Frederick, MD
Weatherby is assisting a facility in Maryland with filling a dermatology opening. Your work schedule will be a minimum of three days per week. The required duties for this position include Biopsies, excisions, electrodessication, cryosurgery, Botox, skin therapy, and hair removal for around 30 - 40 patients per day. Candidates must be board certified. Hospital privileging and credentialing paperwork will be handled with help from our dedicated team of experts, so you can show up to work confident that everything is ready. No license? No problem. Weatherby can help you get the necessary state license for this job. Locum tenens offers meaningful work opportunities in areas with the most need. To learn more, give us a call today to speak with an expert at Weatherby for details.
- Locums to perm opportunity
- Minimum of three days per week
- Licensing assistance available
- Board certified
- 30 - 40 patients per day
- Biopsies, excisions, electrodessication, cryosurgery, Botox, skin therapy, and more
- Paid malpractice insurance
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses
- Competitive compensation
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant
- Charter member of NALTO
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.