Permanent Hematology-Oncology Job , CA
This hospital-employed opportunity has a great compensation and earning potential You will be offered a sign-on bonus, loan repayment, malpractice insurance, medical/dental/vision benefits, life insurance, long- and short-term disability, 4 weeks of vacation and 56 hours of sick leave, 40 hours of CME and a stipend, a 401k with matching, and relocation assistance.
At CompHealth our goal is to ensure that your interaction with us is seamless and stress-free from start to finish. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals with decades of collective experience finding jobs.
To get started, please call Danielle Balagula directly at 954.837.2742 or send an email to Danielle.Balagula@comphealth.com. All inquiries are completely confidential. Refer to job number 2623192.
- Great compensation and earning potential
- Hospital-employed position
- Little competition in the region
- Open to all experience levels
- Existing patient base, busy from day one
- Join 4 full time hemoncs
- Nurse practitioner at hospital
- Excellent cost of living
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.